Monday, April 6, 2020

Cruise Album #7

The page I worked on for today is of a another photo from the Goth Night where I got my head removed, but in this one I'm full-bodied.  They had a Goth Night the second night on the ship so my friend and I dressed in our finest spooky blacks and joined in on the festivities.  We had fun wandering around the ship to get acquainted with it.  We got stopped for this  photo which turned out pretty darn good!



This was a fun page to make because I often find myself leaning more towards silver than gold when I'm designing (and in my wardrobe too, now that I think about it...) so getting to use so much gold was a real treat.

The song for today is from Black Veil Brides which is definitely more emo than goth but they skew more towards goth than the other bands I listen to.  I've seen them a couple times on Warped Tour so it seemed fitting to use one of their songs for today.


Identifiable Elements:
  • Black hearts- Stampin' Up! punch and "Basic Black" paper
  • Crowns- Jolee's Boutique
  • Background paper- Bazzill
  • Yellow- Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment