Friday, April 10, 2020

Cruise Album #9

This page is a little different than the others I've made for this album so far but I tried to keep it in the same world by using a similar color scheme and of course the skulls.

The day this picture was taken I had woken up pretty sea sick, but it didn't take me long to figure out that floating in a pool on the ship actually helped quite a bit.  While one of my favorite bands, Bowling For Soup, played poolside I happily floated around and got some sun.  My friend was walking by and saw me so she took this picture before joining in.


I tried to use the same colors as previous pages and hoped the circles would be able to repeat the circle theme I have working throughout the album, even though I did something a little different with their arrangement.

The song for the day is from Bowling For Soup since they truly were the soundtrack of this photo.


Identifiable Elements:

  • Bling- The Paper Studio
  • Felt Skulls- DIY Craft by FLOMO
  • Background paper- Blue Calypso by Bazzill
  • Yellow paper- "Daffodil Delight" by Stampin' Up!
  • Red paper- "Poppy Parade" by Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment