Friday, July 12, 2019

Christmas in July #4

I woke up this morning and found that it's actually overcast out in Arizona today.  With the apocalypse clearly imminent I decided to catch back up on my Christmas in July series and make this cute little card.  



It would be a quick and simple design but unfortunately the letter stickers I decided to use didn't want to stick so I ended up hand gluing each down.  

I'm still considering making a few more though just to be done with the stickers and to knock a few more cards out quickly.

Identifiable elements:

  • Snowflake stamps- "Snow is Glistening" by Stampin' Up!
  • Green ink- Pear Pizazz by Stampin' Up!
  • Grey ink- Smoky Slate by Stampin' Up!
  • Green paper- Pear Pizazz by Stampin' Up!
  • Alphabet stickers- Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment