Thursday, July 18, 2019

Christmas in July #6

The journey to the holiday season continues with this super simple card that I still managed to mess up a bit (but I hid it under some bling).


I accidentally bent back the corner of my greeting but managed to cover it up pretty well.  My main goal for this card was to use the pretty Crumb Cake brown from Stampin' Up! that I found among my mom's supplies.  I think I was able to jazz it up fairly well and once again make a card that I can easily replicate if I need to when December comes.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Green paper & ink- Wild Wasabi by Stampin' Up!
  • Brown ink- Crumb Cake by Stampin' Up!
  • Stamp set- "Holly Berry Happiness" by Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one. In fact, I have that set so I may be case-ing it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Mom really likes it too! Two peas in a pod!

      Delete