Monday, July 15, 2019

Christmas in July #5

Today was a good day because I got to use framelets for the first time.  I'd never actually taken the time to sit down and use any before so I decided to take advantage of this less than busy day to give them a shot!


I really enjoy how this card turned out and how nice clean the lines are.  It keeps the card simple, but interesting.

Hopefully this month will give me plenty of inspiration for more cards come Christmas time, but this is one that I wouldn't mind making a few more exact replicas of.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Red paper & ink- Poppy Parade by Stampin' Up!
  • Green paper & ink- Old Olive by Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment- "Versatile Christmas" set by Stampin' Up!
  • Ornaments- "Holiday Ornaments" set by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment