Monday, July 22, 2019

Christmas in July #7

This card would've turned out so clean and perfect if I had only noticed that there was still a bit of ink on my thumb when I picked it up to go photograph it.  Unfortunately I smudged it a bit, but I'm not entirely sure that anyone but me would examine it that closely.



As you can see, I've been on a bit of a washi tape binge lately.  I usually don't use it that often, but my mom has an extensive collection and I couldn't resist.  I think it really brought in a cool texture for the look of this card and I'm starting to think I'll have to expand my own collection when I move out in October.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Red paper & ink- Poppy Parade by Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment stamp- "Snow Place" by Stampin' Up!
  • Mug stamp- "Scentsational Season" by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment