Friday, October 5, 2018

Fast Card Friday

The dreaded orange felt is back.  I promise there's not much of it left. Sorta.

Once again, this was a quick card that I slapped together.  It was for a friend of mine who was kind enough to send me a gift card to Meijer after I found out I am a celiac a few months back and needed to get all new (more expensive) groceries.  




There wasn't much time for digging through embellishments so I used some unlabeled orange glitter glue (it was a gift, I didn't buy any shady black-market glitter glue) to add some more texture and dimension to the piece.

Glitter glues really emphasize the handmade element of cards that I love.

The base card is from a really old (I'm talking YEARS) card kit.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Orange paper- the "Melon Ball" paper pack by Colorbӧk
  • Tree paper- "I Love Family" 6X6 Paper Pads by Echo Park Paper Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment