Monday, October 15, 2018

Meh

I'm not too pumped about this page but after staring at it for way too long, walking away from it, coming back to it a few days later, staring at it some more, etc. I felt it was time to just call it done and good enough.  I need to allow myself some "bad pages" or else I will go absolutely insane.


The goal I had set out with in mind for this page was to use some of the these quote stickers that I had had stashed away for quite some time.  I've stock purchasing quote stickers recently because I always find it difficult to match the quotes with appropriate pictures.


In that sense, this page isn't a failure, though I wish I could've found a way to give it a little more "umph" but I was feeling uninspired.

Some pages won't be as good as others and that's okay.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Black flourishes - Rub On Borders from the After Five Collection by Kaiser Craft
  • Quote stickers - "ChitChat Stickers" from the Chalk Garden collection by Three Bugs in a Rug
  • Hexagon pattern paper - I Love My Family collection by Echo Park Paper Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment