Monday, October 1, 2018

Couldn't Wait 'Til Wednesday

This page probably should've been saved for a Hoarder's Hump Day but I'm just too proud of it to wait!  I'm super excited that I got to use the custom Thickers of glitter that I had originally made for a different page.  I had ended up not using them because I didn't think they worked but when I found these photos and realized the phrase and the date were right I immediately knew I had to work with them!


Lots of times I find myself trying to steer away from red and especially yellow so I'm really proud of myself for embracing this background paper.  I'm surprised at how much I ended up loving it!


I used a lot of things I'd been hoarding so unfortunately the pieces I can identify is limited.  It's my goal to eventually pare down my stash to only things that I name but I believe that's just a pipe dream at this point.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Background paper- School Days collection by Bazzill Basics Paper
  • Rhinestones- Adhesive Gems by Simply Creative
  • Custom thickers- DIYthickers in Shoebox by American Crafts

2 comments:

  1. Love! The glitter letters are perfect! I don't get why we should name all the elements we use. Is it simply so someone who loves it can go buy it, too? I name all my stash 'mine'. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder that too! I used to never list them but I suppose if someone out there is curious it'll help them! lol

      Delete