Friday, October 12, 2018

Fast Card Friday

Today I was inspired by the most random thing possible.  I was looking through some of my font stickers and noticed I was running out of these red ones so I decided to try and figure out what I could spell with them.  When I realized I could spell "Good Luck" I knew I had a Fast Card Friday on my hands.


To make the rest of the card I sprayed some distressing ink, punched out some cute ovals, and slapped on some rhinestones.  It truly was a fast card AND it had the added bonus of letting me use up some of the pieces I'd been meaning to.


Luckily I have friends who are constantly growing as people and taking on new endeavors so I know this card will be put to good use!

Identifiable Elements:
  • Distressing ink- Pinstripe by Mister Huey's Color Mists
  • Oval paper- I Love Family collection by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Rhinestones- Adhesive gems by Imaginisce

No comments:

Post a Comment