Saturday, October 20, 2018

Heavy Weight

Today was a day that was a test of my adhesive abilities.  I bought these cool bows not long ago without fully taking into account how large and heavy they were.  It took  a lot of glue dots and a lot of patience to get them stuck down for good (hopefully).


Since the bows were so thick I tried to keep the page from getting to massive.  I didn't want to add 5 lbs. to my scrapbook just for one page!


Luckily, I feel that the paper, enamel stickers, and light weight Thickers were able to give the page enough interest without me have to add to much to what was there.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Background paper - "Newsprint" from the Classic Calico Collection by Studio Calico
  • Enamel dots - Enamel Dots by We R Memory Keepers
  • Bows - Ribbon Trim Bows by Santoro London
  • Thickers - Here + There by American Crafts
  • Torn papers - Modern Graphics Deluxe Paper by Cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment