Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hoarder's Hump Day

Today's hump day was definitely needed.  I'm still trying desperately to get my craft room organized and part of my biggest problem is the sheer volume of stuff I have to find space for so I figured the best way to solve that problem would be to just use it all, right?!


I have a TON of journal note cards which I honestly know I will never use for their intended purpose so I took some and punched all of these pretty flowers out of them.


I also got to use more of the transparent paper that I used for a SOS challenge last month and I only have a little left so thankfully that'll be gone soon too.  Since this is a true Hoarder's Hump Day I unfortunately can't name many of the bits that I used for this page.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Background paper- American Crafts
  • Transparent paper- "Raven Dots" by Bazzill Basics Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment