Saturday, October 13, 2018

Float On

Today's post was a fun relaxing one to do that let me use a background paper that I had been dying to find the perfect picture for.


I love the way that this paper looks with the photo of my dad and I paddle boating at one of my grandparents' friends' house back in the day.  The colors match perfectly!


I started realizing that I don't have a ton of photos from my childhood left to scrapbook so I might have to raid my mom's stash when I visit them at Thanksgiving.  These pages are always some of the most fun for me to make and I'd love to have more old photos to work with.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Background paper - "Somewhere in Time Passage" from the Somewhere in Time collection by BoBunny
  • Enamel hearts and circles- Enamel Shapes by We R Memory Keepers
  • Large letters- Summer Fresh collection by Simple Stories
  • Small letters- Summer Fresh collection by Simple Stories


No comments:

Post a Comment