Friday, October 26, 2018

Fast Card Friday

Today's card was a super fast card that I honestly made just to get rid of the last little bit of twine ribbon that I had left.  I've had it for years and years and was sick of looking at it.  I kept holding onto it for the "right moment" but that never came so I decided to force a "right moment"!


The rest of the card was super simple, just stamping thank you and punching out some cute hearts.  I think it turned out nicely and it suites the fall season well.  Of course, it wouldn't be one of MY projects without some bling.  

Not only did I get to use my twine but I also was able to use scrap paper that I unfortunately can't identify.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Tree paper- "I Love Family" collection by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Thank you stamp- Wacky Wishes by Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment