Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Make It Work

Today's page inspiration came from a set of border stickers that I've had for quite some time but always found an excuse not to use.  I decided that today would be the day I would use some of them and find a way to make them work!



It really was a struggle for me to find paper and other elements that I found "match".  I've not been as on board with the eclectic style that I have seen a lot of lately in the scrapbooking world so it was difficult to remind myself that things don't need to "match" in order to "match".  (Do you think I've said the word "match" enough there?)


I don't hate the way this page turned out so that in and of itself makes this venture a success.  I was also able to use those bright blue letter stickers that I've deemed to bright to use on multiple occasions.  The page isn't too fancy but it turned out better than my negative attitude going into it had expected.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Background paper - "Record" by Studio Calico
  • Yellow flowers - Burlap flowers by Petaloo
  • Blue pearls - Double Dot Jewels by BoBunny
  • Yellow paper - "I Love Family" collection by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Red paper - "I Love Family" collection by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Border stickers - Border Stickers from the Random Collection by Crate Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment