Saturday, September 29, 2018

There's a First Time for Everything!

Today I decided to use a paper collection that I've been neglecting.  I used to use this set frequently but since I've restarted this blog I hadn't used it once.  Surprisingly, I still have a lot of it left (probably too much).


The reason I used to use these papers a lot was because I was in love with the color combos and I must say, I still am.  They were difficult to photograph but I just blame that on the lack of even natural light I get in my place.


The buttons on this page were a bit of a challenge for me mentally because I found myself constantly wanting to line them up or group them in sets of three but I forced my brain to work outside of it's usual tendencies and I'm very pleased with the results.

Sometimes I have to remind myself to try new things and that's okay.

I'm proud to say that this is the FIRST page I've ever made that I can identify ALL of the elements!  Good thing it's Saturday because I think that deserves a glass of wine in celebration!  Cheers!

Identifiable Elements:

  • Buttons- Favorite Findings in Violet Glitter by Blumenthal Lansing Company
  • Phrase stickers- Stickers by Momenta
  • Letter stickers- Chaos & Confusion Green Alphabet Cardstock Stickers by Three Bugs in a Rug
  • All papers- Fresh Linen collection by Colorbök

No comments:

Post a Comment