Saturday, September 22, 2018

4 Photo Frenzy

I've noticed that not too many scrappers seem to be doing 4 photo layouts without cropping their photos but I have a lot of pages that I need to get done that'll fit that description.  Today's page is one of them.


Most of these photos weren't super croppable (I'm making that a word now) so I decided to embrace it.  I used a heavily patterned paper for the background so that I could have visual interest without piling too much on and making the page heavy.  

I refuse to crop my memories for aesthetics.


I added a few finishing touches with the chipboard and rhinestones (because I can never have enough bling).  Unfortunately, a lot of this page came from my stash with no name.

For such a fast page to put together this turned out to be one of my favorites that I've done in awhile!

Identifiable Elements:

  • Sticker letters- Summer Fresh collection by Simple Stories
  • Rhinestones- Adhesive Gems by Simply Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment