Monday, September 17, 2018

Glitter Problem

I'm surprised that I don't regret created this page despite the fact that my work space now has glitter that I'm sure I'll be finding months from now.  I had so much fun creating the the circles in the background.  I covered parts of them in glue then dumped the glitter on.  no special technique to it!


I had to keep myself from going too far with the glitter.  I almost used glitter lettering as well but luckily I talked myself out of it and went for some classic white instead. 
Glitter addiction is only a problem if you let it be.
I've never been a fan of the color yellow so I wanted to bring out the accents in the background paper without resorting to using more true yellow.


I also didn't realize that this was holiday paper until I cut off the label!  I just love the way the blues mesh with everything.

Identifiable elements:
  • Background paper- Sleigh Ride collection by BoBunny
  • Gray paper- Neutrals card stock stack by DCWV
  • White raised heart stickers- Lovely Hearts by Sticko


No comments:

Post a Comment