Monday, September 10, 2018

Perfect Paper, More Perfect Photo

This page was difficult to photograph because of the absolutely beautiful paper that I used for the background.  You can almost see that it has a glossy emboss and is slightly iridescent in way where it can be either white or light pink depending on how the light catches it.  I thought it would be perfect for this photograph because it is one of my favorites of my grandparents and I from when I was little and it matches perfectly.


I tried to use the tan paper to make sure that the photo really stood out and used minimal embellishments for the same reason.  The only thing I'm considering adding is to this is the year it was taken in if my mom remembers since there wasn't any date on the back.


Unfortunately, I don't know who makes the paper since I got it from a massive clearance pile awhile back but I've listed below the parts that I do know.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Beige enamel tear drop shapes- Enamel Shapes by We R Memory Keepers
  • Light blue framed stickers- Watering Can Label Stickers by October Afternoon
  • Embossed flower stickers- by Vintage Blue
  • Textured tan cardstock- "Neutrals" collection 8x8" by DCWV
  •  Letters- Marquise Pearl Letter Stickers by Thickers



2 comments:

  1. Super cute photo and darling page. I am super impressed how straight those Thickers are placed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should probably invest in a ruler but I figure eye balling it works pretty well too!

      Delete