Friday, September 14, 2018

Fast Card Friday

I promise that background color is green.  It was a weird day lighting-wise on balcony today when I took this and my phone was cooperating.  I have no idea why it looks like baby food yellow but in person it is green.  A Fast Card Friday calls for a Fast Photo as well and I didn't feel like fighting with it today. 


This card was incredibly simple to make.  When you're in a rush, stamping one image in multiple colors can add some quick visual interest.  I also got to use up the last of my black leaf stickers.  I'm sad to see them go because they were really nice to work with but this just means more space for more fun stuff!

Identifiable elements:

  • Green paper- Neutrals cardstock stack by DCWV
  • Black leaves- ECD Outline Stickers 2598 by Elizabeth Craft Designs
  • Flower stamp- Flower Shop by Stampin' Up!
  • Thank You stamp- Something to Say by Stampin' Up!
  • Blue ink- Marina Mist by Stampin' Up!
  • Green ink- Cucumber Crush by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment