Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hoarder's Hump Day

Today's Hoarder's Hump Day mostly focused me scrapping photos that I've been hoarding rather than elements.



The photo for today might look very plain but it is a photo that I took to send to my boyfriend (at the time) when I went with his roommate to look at the house they'd all be renting next year and help him move in (the other guys were coming later that summer).  This house ended up being one filled with great memories and this photo reminds me of that exciting time of new adventures.

Sometimes it's the "random" photos that hold the most memories.




Since this photo isn't as visually exciting as most I didn't want to overpower it with a crazy page.  I tried to keep everything simple like it is.  I think I accomplished that (probably to a fault, but oh well).

Identifiable Elements:

  • Flowers- Blossoms in Orange by Queen & Co.
  • Background paper- "Melon Ball" collection by ColorbÓ§k
  • Worded paper-"Melon Ball" collection by ColorbÓ§k
  • Green paper- Neutrals cardstock stack by DCWV
  • Rhinestones- Adhesive gems by Imaginisce


No comments:

Post a Comment