Saturday, September 1, 2018

Feels Good to be Back

I decided that the perfect way to kick off the new and improved blog would be to scrap a page of photos that were taken when the lovely ladies in my family (my mom, aunt, and cousin) decided to  take a trip to an amazing craft store and have lunch at a really good Chinese place near by.  I am certain that quite a few of the pieces on this page came from that trip.


I love the color scheme on this page.  Two of my favorite colors are black and orange, but often it's hard to fit them into one page without crossing into Halloween territory.  I think the pink and green liven it up and the gold in the lettering as well as the rhinestones gives the look a little more glam!  I also got the chance to use some of the punches my mother sent to me to spice up the background. 



It is my plan to try and list as many of the elements of my project that I can identify when moving forward with this blog, but be warned that I have a lot of random bits that I have to work my way through that I will not know where they came from.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Green paper- "Melon Ball" 12x12" paper set by Colorbӧk
  • Orange worded paper- "Melon Ball" 12x12" paper set by Colorbӧk
  • Orange hearts paper- "I Love Family" 6x6" paper pad by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Gold gems- Adhesive Gems 6mm by Simply Creative
  • Paper punches- Stampin' Up!


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back. And I must say, that's a fine group pictured there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I may subscribe. Thanks. working from home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m certainly stricken by the way you discussed this subject. It isn’t frequently I stumbled upon a website with content like the ones you have. Let me take note of your website feed to keep up to date with your hereafter updates. Yet again, I truely like what you’ve got here. Nürnberg Airbnb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just seeking this info for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site. I wonder what’s Google’s issue is! Thank you for the help! Premium leather RFID blocking wallet stand case

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Cosa Snap on Leather Wallet Cases

    ReplyDelete