Friday, September 21, 2018

Fast Card Friday

Today's fast card is fast in that it doesn't take long to put the pieces together but it does take a bit of time to dry.  I still consider it fast because without drying time it only took me about 10 minutes to create.


This card was fun to make because I tried out something different with glitter glue.  I lumped a whole lot of streaks of glitter onto the white piece that I had stamped flowers on then unleashed my inner toddler and smeared it with my fingers to get them to mix together.

Finger painting is just as fun as an adult.

I got a little messy myself but I think the otherwise clean lines of the card balance out the visual interest of the glitter.

Unfortunately the blue and green glitter glues had no label as I won them from a contest many years back.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Flower stamp- Secret Garden by Stampin' Up!
  • Birthday stamp- Bring On the Cake by Stampin' Up!
  • Ink- Basic Gray by Stampin' Up!
  • Gold glitter- Glitter Glue by Studio G
  • Green paper- Neutrals cradstock stack by DCWV
  • Rhinestones- Adhesive Gems by Simply Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment