Monday, September 24, 2018

Unique as a Unicorn

As much as I love this unicorn I'd been hoarding I just had no idea when I'd ever use him.  Luckily I found the perfect opportunity today and he finally is getting the recognition he deserves!


This lovely photo was taken of me as a child after a fall rain and the raincoat I was wearing gave me all the inspiration for this page.  It also made me think that I might want to start wearing more pink now (maybe, I'm still not sold on the idea).

Matching my photos to my pages is one of my favorite parts of scrapbooking.


Surprisingly, I actually can identify a lot of the elements on this page, despite the fact that it was yet another effort to purge my collection.  That in and of itself is quite the achievement!

Identifiable Bits:

  • Textured paper rectangles- Two Scoops Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
  • Background paper- "Today" from the Recorded collection by Webster's Pages
  • Wood paper- Wild Card collection by BoBunny
  • Yellow letters- Summer Fresh by Simple Stories
  • Pink rhinestones- Adhesive gems by imaginisce

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I think the unicorn is very happy to live on this page!

    ReplyDelete