Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Hoarder's Hump Day

I decided to start doing something fun called "Hoarders Hump Day" on this blog on sporadic Wednesdays where I attempt to use some of the odd bits and pieces that I've been hoarding (I like to call it "collecting" but hoarding is more accurate). 

For today, I made this layout with pictures from the after-party of my company's holiday party a few years back.


The last few times I'd sat down to scrapbook I found myself avoiding this red and white polka dot paper as the combo isn't always my favorite.  That being said, I think it worked perfectly for this page because it matched the photos well.  I didn't want anything overtly "seasonal" for this page since the photos weren't and I think it turned out well.  


My favorite part is the canvas chipboard letters that I wish I could remember where they came from.  I tried to get a good picture of them but the over cast skies of the day were still too bright to catch the dimension very well.  I promise I'm going to get better at photographing these...eventually

Identifiable Elements:
  • Black flower stickers- Elizabeth Craft Designs 2598
  • Gold Gems- Adhesive Gems 6mm by Simply Creative


No comments:

Post a Comment