Saturday, September 15, 2018

Can I Legally Marry Paper?

I was so excited to make this page because I got to use some of the paper from a collection of 6x6" that I fell in love with awhile back.  The Wild Card Collection by Bo Bunny speaks to me on an emotional level that I can't explain (maybe a little dramatic for paper but I don't care).



I loved cutting out the fun shapes and mixing and matching them to get just the right balance.  I also got to use some cream colored ribbon that I have a surplus of but never get around to using.  


Overall, I absolutely love how this page turned out and I really enjoyed making it.

Finding geometric balance on a page is one of my favorite things to do.

Identifiable Elements:

  • Patterned papers- Wild Card 6x6" Collection by Bo Bunny
  • Enamel hearts and circles- Enamel Shapes by We R Memory Keepers
  • Ribbon- Grosgrain Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
  • Lettering- Marquise Pearl Letter Stickers by American Crafts Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment