Friday, September 28, 2018

Fast Card Friday

This Fast Card Friday only happened because I realized I might actually start needing baby cards.  I've never really had a need as I hardly know anyone having kids but I was at work one day and we were talking about how it seemed like we had so many pregnant coworkers giving birth recently and I decided I might want to have some cards on hand for that.


I luckily have some paper die cuts of baby related things that my mom gave me from her old Creative Memories stash.  I used the purple booties to start because I thought they were really cute and I really like purple.  A lot of this is random stuff I had stashed away.  It was really quick to throw together and I already have a potential recipient!

Identifiable Elements:
  • Backround paper- Kraft Classics paper pad by SEI
  • Rhinestones- Adhesive Gems by Simply Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment