Sunday, September 9, 2018

Challenge YOUrself

Today I decided to take on another challenge from another favorite challenge blog of mine, the Challenge YOUrself blog.  The challenge was to make a page featuring one of your pets and you.  This task proved to be more difficult than I initially thought as I came to realize that I have very few pictures of myself with my pets actually printed.  I settled on this one of me as a child with a friend and my dog Sam.


I don't have many pictures with this dog as we unfortunately had to put him down not long after getting him so that makes this page extra special.  I used the last of my chipboard triangles that I'd been holding onto for way too long and got to use the papers I'd been admiring but not actually utilizing.


I'm pretty pleased with the way this page turned out and even more pleased to have purged through some of my excessive hoard in the process.

Identifiable Elements:
  • Blue paper- Modern Graphics Deluxe Paper by Cricut
  • Triangle paper- Modern Graphics Deluxe Paper by Cricut


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kaycie! I absolutely love your wonderful page. What an amazing photo you have of you and your friend as a child with your dog! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page in lovely colours. The photo is so cute. Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Such a sweet layout Kaycie! Love the triangles paper and the beautiful photo of YOU and your pet. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

      Delete
  4. Love your sweet picture! And your Layout is very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge Yourself

    ReplyDelete