Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hoarder's Hump Day

I wasn't planning on doing another Hoarder's Hump Day this week but as I was putting this page together, I quickly realized that's what it was becoming.  All of the bits and pieces that make up this page are things I've been stashing away for far too long.  The brown buttons are even ones I held onto from a sweater I had to trash long ago!


I'm not sure how happy I am with the outcome of this page but I still like it enough to call it finished.  Part of me wanted to keep adding things to make it more eccentric but I didn't want to distract from the photo too much.

Sometimes less is more.


Since it is a Hoarder's Hump Day and I'm mostly trying to use up as many random things I have in my collection, there's really not a ton that i can identify on this page but I did my best sleuthing to figure out what I could!  At least for once I know where the papers came from!

Identifiable Elements:

  • Orange butterfly paper- Hey Day collection by Studio Calico
  • Lettered paper- Melon Ball collection by ColorbÓ§k
  • Orange leaf paper- Melon Ball collection by ColorbÓ§k
  • Layered stickers- I Love Family collection by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Camera paper- I Love Family collection by Echo Park Paper Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment