Sunday, September 2, 2018

Scrap Our Stash September Challenge

Now that I'm back I'm excited to take on some new challenges but first I thought I'd go back to a challenge blog that I always enjoyed and undertake the Scrap Our Stash challenge for the month.


This month the challenge is to use a grid layout and transparency.  Lucky for me my last trip to JoAnn's yielded some transparent papers on sale!  I used the black dots one and in all honesty, while this is my first time using them, I'm in love.

I kept the grid them with the squares and the background I made.  I'm really proud that my squares I cut actually turned out to be square (I'm not always the best at lining my papers up on the cutter)!


I had a little bit of trouble getting my camera to "see" the lettering, but I promise, it's there!

Play along with me at the Scrap Our Stash Challenge blog!

Identifiable Elements: 
  • Background paper- The Color of Memories by American Crafts
  • Transparent polka dots by- "Raven Dots" by Bazzill Basics Paper
  • Black flowers- Jolee's Boutique
  • Black embossed swirls- Jolee's Boutique
  • Gray embossed cardstock- Two Scoops collection by Bazzill Basics Paper
  • Tan cardstock- Neutrals cardstock stack by DCWV


7 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge! I love the transparent polka dot. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful grid design - thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! I love how you did the grid with the squares! The transparency is So cute, too! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great grid design! Well done! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout! I always seem to never get true squares when I cut them with my trimmer, either! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! The polka dot transparency is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SOS challenge!

    ReplyDelete